This is it. MY great experiment. No one actually makes it through January with New Year's resolutions, so I am starting mine now.
It is going to be a hectic year. Changing more than ever before in my short 28 years here.
But I'm making an attempt anyways. A serious attempt.
I am writing every day. Every weekday at least for now.
I will post here my story each day. It may not have a beginning, nor an end, but I will be writing. The one thing I seem to always fail at.
It's for the world to read, although few will. At least it is some sort of pressure. A pressure I need to make myself go.
Watch me as I make a serious attempt at one thing, one thing I've never been able to do. Write regularly. Just know, I'm not promising quality. Unfiltered, unedited writing. Words on paper (screen). Words from me, to make a habit of myself and my craft, to someday create something bigger.
If you're entertained, let me know. If not, let me know. But mostly if you have some critiques of the work, even better. Every comment is an eye, every eye is steam in my pressure cooker.
It's going to be a challenge. I shy from challenges. But maybe, just once, I can do it.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Luck!!!!
Post a Comment